Flip Book Creation
Convert your Word / Image / pdf files into flash page flipping book / magazine.
BiAnz FlipBook is a pay per page service for the creation of online electronic flipping books. Convert your pdf documents and many other formats into on line electronic books. Find few demo books and features as below.
- Show flip effect on the page corner at the very beginning.
- drag function for each book’s corners.
- Click page shadows to flip a page.
- Input password to unlock encrypted pages. (optional)
- Single / Double Page view.
- View with pre-loading needed pages to open quickly, do not need to wait all pages loaded.
- Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, First, Last etc.
- Adjust buttons on toolbar automatically based on container size.
- Flip pages automatically.
- View flipbook repeatedly.
- View page-flipping ebook full screen.
- Use thumbnail to navigate.
- Search whole eBook.
- Downloading a flip book as a PDF option. You can prepare the PDF by your self and link it to the download PDF button or turn on the automatic PDF generation. That way the user can choose the pages to see in the PDF
- Print out the whole ebook (entire publication) or a range of pages directly (support to clip area on pages and then print).
- Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook from web site directly.
- Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
- Zoom in/ out both pages.
- Share eBook url via email.
- Smooth transitions and animations,
- Access FlipBook via Google and other search engines.
- Open or close page-turning sound.
- Open to a certain page in Browser by adding a suffix like this: index.html?pageIndex=4; specific URL for each page, clicking that page redirects to the specified URL,
- View output page-flipping eBook on iPad, iPhone and Android devices (slide single pages mode supported).
- Vector Graphic. This feature makes high quality zoom possible. FlipBook is able to offer you this newly developed vector-based zoom with text remaining razor sharp up to 200% zoom. Vector zoom is great for:
1. Newspapers, annual reports, magazines and other materials where high readability and quality levels have the highest priority.
2. Printed materials and booklets containing large pages, small fonts or a combination of both can have the quality improved considerably with vector based images.
Output to different formats: HTML, EXE, Zip, Mac App, Mobile version and Burn to CD/DVD.
- HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
- EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.
- App (Mac Application) is executable application can be run on Mac.
- Mobile version is to output HTML5 flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers (support slide single pages on mobiles).
- Offline readers. Create an offline version of your FlipBook containing most of the functionality from the standard FlipBook. The offline reader is FlipBook's alternative PDF viewer. The reader can turn pages, search or print from the publication. Offline readers are great for:
1. Distributing your publication via CD or USB sticks.
2. Presenting at seminars or conferences.
3. Presenting digital catalogs in areas where Internet connection may not be available.
4. Pre-loading on to sales representatives laptops for easy and instant presentations.